The relationship between governance structure and corporate performance in entrepreneurial firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 7 (1992)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wallace Davidson & Yixi Ning & David Rakowski & Eahab Elsaid, 2008. "The antecedents of simultaneous appointments to CEO and Chair," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 381-401, November.
- RAMDANI, Dendi & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "Board independence, CEO duality and firm performance: A quantile regression analysis for Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea and Thailand," Working Papers 2009004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Harimaya, Kozo & Tomimura, Kei, 2011. "Roles of Outside Directors in Cooperative Financial Institutions," MPRA Paper 29706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Filatotchev, Igor & Wright, Mike, 2009. "How do threshold firms sustain corporate entrepreneurship? The role of boards and absorptive capacity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 248-260, May.
- Panagiotis Staikouras & Christos Staikouras & Maria-Eleni Agoraki, 2007. "The effect of board size and composition on European bank performance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Cheema, Khaliq Ur Rehman & Din, Muhammad Sadat, 2013. "Impact of Corporate Governance on Performance of Firms: A Case Study of Cement Industry in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 53202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Talaulicar, Till & Grundei, Jens & Werder, Axel v., 2005. "Strategic decision making in start-ups: the effect of top management team organization and processes on speed and comprehensiveness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 519-541, July.
- Lai, Kee-Hung, 2003. "Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 17-34, April.
- Amina Hamdouni, 2011. "Impact de la syndication sur la performance des entreprises financées par capital-investissement et sur la richesse des parties prenantes," Post-Print hal-00650456, HAL.
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz & Martine Séville, 2013. "Nascent Governance: The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Finance On Board Formation And Roles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00850021, HAL.
- Williams, David R. & Duncan, W. Jack & Ginter, Peter M., 2006. "Structuring deals and governance after the IPO: Entrepreneurs and venture capitalists in high tech start-ups," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 303-311.
- Peter Wirtz, 2009. "Do high-growth entrepreneurial firms have a specific system of governance?," Working Papers FARGO 1090302, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- David Williams & W. Duncan & Peter Ginter, 2010. "Testing a model of signals in the IPO offer process," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 445-463, May.
- Mouri, Nacef & Sarkar, M.B. & Frye, Melissa, 2012. "Alliance portfolios and shareholder value in post-IPO firms: The moderating roles of portfolio structure and firm-level uncertainty," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 355-371.
- N. Selekler-Goksen & Özlem Yildirim Öktem, 2009. "Countervailing institutional forces: corporate governance in Turkish family business groups," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 193-213, August.
- Igor Filatotchev & Yung-Chih Lien & Jenifer Piesse, 2005. "Corporate Governance and Performance in Publicly Listed, Family-Controlled Firms: Evidence from Taiwan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 257-283, September.
- Mueller, George C. & Barker III, Vincent L., 1997. "Upper Echelons and Board Characteristics of Turnaround and Nonturnaround Declining Firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 119-134, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.