Effects of strategy and environment on corporate venture success in industrial markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 6 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McDougall, Patricia Phillips & Oviatt, Benjamin M., 1996. "New venture internationalization, strategic change, and performance: A follow-up study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 23-40, January.
- Shrader, Rodney C. & Simon, Mark, 1997. "Corporate versus independent new ventures: Resource, strategy, and performance differences," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-66, January.
- Sorrentino, Mario & Williams, Mary L., 1995. "Relatedness and corporate venturing: Does it really matter?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 59-73, January.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1996. "Technology strategy and new venture performance: A study of corporate-sponsored and independent biotechnology ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 289-321, July.
- Gavin C Reid & Julia Smith & Zhibin Xu, . "Extending Contingency: the impact of strategy, technology, size and business environment on the organisational form of small Chinese firms," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1205, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Park, Sangmoon & Bae, Zong-Tae, 2004. "New venture strategies in a developing country: Identifying a typology and examining growth patterns through case studies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 81-105, January.
- Man, Thomas W. Y. & Lau, Theresa & Chan, K. F., 2002. "The competitiveness of small and medium enterprises: A conceptualization with focus on entrepreneurial competencies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 123-142, March.
- Bamford, CE & Dean, TJ & McDougall, PP, 2008. "Reconsidering the Niche Prescription for New Ventures: A Study of Initial Strategy and Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2008-04, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- Bamford, Charles E. & Dean, Thomas J. & McDougall, Patricia P., 2000. "An examination of the impact of initial founding conditions and decisions upon the performance of new bank start-ups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 253-277, May.
- Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro, 2010. "Management factors affecting the performance of technology firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 463-470, May.
- Domingo Soriano & Gary Castrogiovanni, 2012. "The impact of education, experience and inner circle advisors on SME performance: insights from a study of public development centers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 333-349, April.
- Thornhill, Stewart & Amit, Raphael, 2001. "A dynamic perspective of internal fit in corporate venturing," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 25-50, January.
- Frédéric Le Roy & Olivier Torrès, 2001. "La place de l'innovation dans les stratégies concurrentielles des P.M.E. internationales," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 13(1), pages 43-60.
- Robinson, Kenneth Charles, 1999. "An examination of the influence of industry structure on eight alternative measures of new venture performance for high potential independent new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 165-187, March.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Ettenson, Richard & Crouch, Andrew, 2000. "New venture strategy and profitability: A venture capitalist's assessment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 449-467.
- Tsai, Ming-Tien & Li, Yong-Hui, 2007. "Knowledge creation process in new venture strategy and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 371-381, April.
- Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean, 2005. "Entrepreneurial orientation and small business performance: a configurational approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Isabel Pizarro & Julio DeCastro & Jose Luis Galán, 2011. "Examining the decision to spin off new corporate ventures," Working Papers 11.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- George Halkos & Nickolaos Tzeremes, 2010. "The effect of foreign ownership on SMEs performance: An efficiency analysis perspective," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 167-180, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.