A stage-contingent model of design and growth for technology based new ventures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 5 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moores, Ken & Yuen, Susana, 2001. "Management accounting systems and organizational configuration: a life-cycle perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 351-389.
- Kok, Robert A.W. & Postma, Theo J.B.M. & Steerneman, A.G.M., 2001. "Cross-classification analysis in the field of management and organization : comments on the DEL-technique," Research Report, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) 00B57, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Künn, Steffen & Loersch, Christian & Schröder, Helmut & Schütz, Holger, 2014. "Report No. 61: Evaluation der Programme "Gründercoaching Deutschland" und "Gründercoaching Deutschland – Gründungen aus der Arbeitslosigkeit"," IZA Research Reports, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) 61, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Lejpras, 2012. "How Innovative Are Spin-offs at Later Stages of Development?: Comparing Innovativeness of Established Research Spin-offs and Otherwise Created Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1237, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schuh, Russell G. & Leviton, Laura C., 2006. "A framework to assess the development and capacity of non-profit agencies," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 171-179, May.
- Singer, Barry, 1995. "Contours of development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 303-329, July.
- Shrader, Rodney C. & Simon, Mark, 1997. "Corporate versus independent new ventures: Resource, strategy, and performance differences," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-66, January.
- Bamford, Charles E. & Dean, Thomas J. & McDougall, Patricia P., 2000. "An examination of the impact of initial founding conditions and decisions upon the performance of new bank start-ups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 253-277, May.
- David J. Brophy & Wassim Mourtada, 1999. "Equity finance and the economic transition of rural America : a new framework for private-sector initiatives and positive economic public policy," Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 107-164.
- Allan Riding & Barbara Orser & Martine Spence & Brad Belanger, 2012. "Financing new venture exporters," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 147-163, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.