Venture capital and high technology entrepreneurship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 3 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haifeng Qian & Kingsley Haynes, 2014. "Beyond innovation: the Small Business Innovation Research program as entrepreneurship policy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 524-543, August.
- Jesper Lindgaard Christensen, 2008. "The IPR System, Venture Capital and Capital Markets – Contributions and Distortions of Small Firm Innovation?," DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies 08-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Elango, B. & Fried, Vance H. & Hisrich, Robert D. & Polonchek, Amy, 1995. "How venture capital firms differ," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 157-179, March.
- Sutaria, Vinod & Hicks, Donald, 2002. "The determinants of new firm formation dynamics," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa02p399, European Regional Science Association.
- Dimo Dimov & Pablo Martin de Holan & Hana Milanov, 2012. "Learning patterns in venture capital investing in new industries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(6), pages 1389-1426, December.
- Kalm, Matias, 2012. "The Impact of Networking on Firm Performance - Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Emerging Technology Areas," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1278, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Roberts, Edward Baer., 2003. "Initial capital for the new technological enterprise," Working papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management 2103-1-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Dean, Thomas J. & Meyer, G. Dale, 1996. "Industry environments and new venture formations in U.S. manufacturing: A conceptual and empirical analysis of demand determinants," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 107-132, March.
- Kim, Younghwan & Kim, Wonjoon & Yang, Taeyong, 2012. "The effect of the triple helix system and habitat on regional entrepreneurship: Empirical evidence from the U.S," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 154-166.
- Petra Andries & Dirk Czarnitzki, 2014.
"Small firm innovation performance and employee involvement,"
Small Business Economics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 21-38, June.
- Andries, Petra & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2012. "Small firm innovation performance and employee involvement," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 12-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Engel, Jerome S. & del-Palacio, Itxaso, 2009. "Global networks of clusters of innovation: Accelerating the innovation process," Business Horizons, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 493-503, September.
- Donald J. Brown & Charles R. B. Stowe, 1991. "A Note on Venture Capital Networks: Promise and Performance," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 1(1), pages 75-87 , Spring.
- Bergek, Anna & Mignon, Ingrid & Sundberg, Gunnel, 2013. "Who invests in renewable electricity production? Empirical evidence and suggestions for further research," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 568-581.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.