The board and strategy: Venture capital and high technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 3 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthurs, Jonathan D. & Busenitz, Lowell W., 2006. "Dynamic capabilities and venture performance: The effects of venture capitalists," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-215, March.
- Ekaterina Bjørnåli & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2010. "Exploring board formation and evolution of board composition in academic spin-offs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 92-112, February.
- Emmanuelle Dubocage & Géraldine Galindo, 2008. "Le rôle des capital-risqueurs dans l'isomorphisme stratégique des "biotechs"," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(4), pages 5-30, December.
- Liao, Woody M. & Lu, Chia-Chi & Wang, Hsuan, 2014. "Venture capital, corporate governance, and financial stability of IPO firms," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 19-33.
- Bruton, Garry & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S., 2004. "Understanding venture capital in East Asia: the impact of institutions on the industry today and tomorrow," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 72-88, February.
- David Y. Choi & Martin Stack, 2005. "Who Adds Value to Ventures? Understanding the Roles and Relative Contributions of Key Advisors in High-Technology Startups," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 10(3), pages 75-88, Fall.
- Sapienza, Harry J. & Manigart, Sophie & Vermeir, Wim, 1996. "Venture capitalist governance and value added in four countries," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 439-469, November.
- Amina Hamdouni, 2011. "Impact de la syndication sur la performance des entreprises financées par capital-investissement et sur la richesse des parties prenantes," Post-Print hal-00650456, HAL.
- Bart Clarysse & Mirjam Knockaert & Andy Lockett, 2007. "Outside Board Members in High Tech Start-ups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 243-259, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.