Venture capital's role in financing innovation for economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 1 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Block, Joern & Sandner, Philipp, 2009. "What is the Effect of the Current Financial Crisis on Venture Capital Financing? Empirical Evidence from US Internet Start-ups," MPRA Paper 14727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik Lehmann, 2006.
"Does Venture Capital Syndication Spur Employment Growth and Shareholder Value? Evidence from German IPO Data,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 455-464, 06.
- Erik E. Lehmann, 2004. "Does Venture Capital Syndication Spur Employment Growth and Shareholder Value? Evidence from German IPO Data," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Erik Lehmann, 2004. "Does Venture Capital Syndication Spur Employment Growth and Shareholder Value? : evidence from German IPO Data," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 04-11, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- Zhang, Biao & Zhang, Dongxiang & Wang, Juan & Huang, Xiashuai, 2013. "Does Venture Capital Spur Economic Growth? Evidence from Israel," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 115-128, June.
- Florin, Juan, 2005. "Is venture capital worth it? Effects on firm performance and founder returns," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 113-135, January.
- Roberts, Edward Baer., 2003. "Initial capital for the new technological enterprise," Working papers 2103-1-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Higashide, Hironori & Birley, Sue, 2002. "The consequences of conflict between the venture capitalist and the entrepreneurial team in the United Kingdom from the perspective of the venture capitalist," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 59-81, January.
- Kwanghui Lim & Brian Cu, 2012. "The effects of social networks and contractual characteristics on the relationship between venture capitalists and entrepreneurs," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 573-596, September.
- Asim Mishra, 2005. "INDIAN VENTURE CAPITALISTS (VCs) INVESTMENT EVALUATION CRITERIA," Finance 0507002, EconWPA.
- Strömsten, Torkel & Waluszewski, Alexandra, 2012. "Governance and resource interaction in networks. The role of venture capital in a biotech start-up," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 232-244.
- Arthurs, Jonathan D. & Busenitz, Lowell W., 2006. "Dynamic capabilities and venture performance: The effects of venture capitalists," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-215, March.
- Engel, Dirk, 2002. "The Impact of Venture Capital on Firm Growth: An Empirical Investigation," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-02, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dean, Thomas J. & Meyer, G. Dale, 1996. "Industry environments and new venture formations in U.S. manufacturing: A conceptual and empirical analysis of demand determinants," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 107-132, March.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Armstrong, Michael J. & Levesque, Moren, 2005. "Allocation of attention within venture capital firms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 545-564, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.