Middle managers' perception of the internal environment for corporate entrepreneurship: assessing a measurement scale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 17 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelley, Donna J. & Peters, Lois & O'Connor, Gina Colarelli, 2009. "Intra-organizational networking for innovation-based corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 221-235, May.
- Huub Ruel & Robin Visser, 2012. "Commercial diplomats as corporate entrepreneurs: explaining role behaviour from an institutional perspective," International Journal of Diplomacy and Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 42-79.
- Parker, Simon C., 2009.
"Intrapreneurship or Entrepreneurship?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almeida, Helena & Peñalver, Briones, 2013. "Organizational Well-being Factors. Determinants of Entrepreneurship in Small and Medium Companies of the Defense Sector," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(3), pages 162-178.
- Pierre Erasmus & Retha Scheepers, 2008. "The Relationship Between Entrepreneurial Intensity and Shareholder Value Creation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(3), pages 229-256.
- De Clercq, Dirk & Dimov, Dimo & Thongpapanl, Narongsak (Tek), 2010. "The moderating impact of internal social exchange processes on the entrepreneurial orientation-performance relationship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Mair, Johanna, 2002. "How much do middle managers matter, really? An empirical study on their impact on sustained superior performance," IESE Research Papers D/473, IESE Business School.
- repec:ris:cieodp:2013_014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Plambeck, Nils, 2012. "The development of new products: The role of firm context and managerial cognition," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 607-621.
- Martin Lukeš, 2012. "Supporting Entrepreneurial Behaviour and Innovation in Organizations," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 29-36.
- Green, Kimberly M. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P., 2008. "Exploring the relationship between strategic reactiveness and entrepreneurial orientation: The role of structure-style fit," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 356-383, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.