Middle managers' perception of the internal environment for corporate entrepreneurship: assessing a measurement scale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 17 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mair, Johanna, 2002. "How much do middle managers matter, really? An empirical study on their impact on sustained superior performance," IESE Research Papers D/473, IESE Business School.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Pierre Erasmus & Retha Scheepers, 2008. "The Relationship Between Entrepreneurial Intensity and Shareholder Value Creation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(3), pages 229-256.
- Martin Lukeš, 2012. "Supporting Entrepreneurial Behaviour and Innovation in Organizations," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 29-36.
- Green, Kimberly M. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P., 2008. "Exploring the relationship between strategic reactiveness and entrepreneurial orientation: The role of structure-style fit," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 356-383, May.
- Erik Stam, 2013. "Knowledge and entrepreneurial employees: a country-level analysis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 887-898, December.
- repec:ris:cieodp:2013_014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parker, Simon C., 2009.
"Intrapreneurship or Entrepreneurship?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H.C. Menzel & R.Krauss & M.Weggeman, 2006. "Developing characteristics of an intrapreneurship-supportive culture," Working Papers 06-10, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2006.
- Abolghasem Oviesy Kahkha & Ahmad Kahrazeh & Hamed Armesh, 2014. "Corporate Entrepreneurship and Firm Performance Important Role of Small and Medium Enterprise," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(6), pages 8-25, June.
- Kuratko, Donald F. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 2014. "Diagnosing a firm's internal environment for corporate entrepreneurship," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 37-47.
- Iris Aaltio & Hans Menzel & Jan Ulijn, 2006. "On the way to creativity: engineers as intrapreneurs in organizations," Working Papers 06-06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2006.
- De Clercq, Dirk & Dimov, Dimo & Thongpapanl, Narongsak (Tek), 2010. "The moderating impact of internal social exchange processes on the entrepreneurial orientation-performance relationship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Kelley, Donna J. & Peters, Lois & O'Connor, Gina Colarelli, 2009. "Intra-organizational networking for innovation-based corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 221-235, May.
- Plambeck, Nils, 2012. "The development of new products: The role of firm context and managerial cognition," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 607-621.
- Huub Ruel & Robin Visser, 2012. "Commercial diplomats as corporate entrepreneurs: explaining role behaviour from an institutional perspective," International Journal of Diplomacy and Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 42-79.
- Almeida, Helena & Peñalver, Briones, 2013. "Organizational Well-being Factors. Determinants of Entrepreneurship in Small and Medium Companies of the Defense Sector," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(3), pages 162-178.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.