Foreign expansion of small firms: The impact of domestic alternatives and prior foreign business involvement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 16 (2001)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benjamin M Oviatt & Patricia Phillips McDougall, 1994. "Toward a Theory of International New ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(1), pages 45-64, March.
- Robert D. Dewar & Jane E. Dutton, 1986. "The Adoption of Radical and Incremental Innovations: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1422-1433, November.
- Phillips McDougall, Patricia & Shane, Scott & Oviatt, Benjamin M., 1994. "Explaining the formation of international new ventures: The limits of theories from international business research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 469-487, November.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi, 1992. "On the Relationship Between Firm Size and Export Intensity," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(4), pages 605-635, December.
- Briance Mascarenhas, 1986. "International Strategies of Non-Dominant Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Jonathan L Calof, 1994. "The Relationship Between Firm Size and Export Behavior Revisited," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(2), pages 367-387, June.
- Chwo-Ming J Yu & Kiyohiko Ito, 1988. "Oligopolistic Reaction and Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of the U.S. Tire and Textiles Industries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 449-460, September.
- Majocchi, Antonio & Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Mayrhofer, Ulrike, 2005. "Firm size, business experience and export intensity in SMEs: A longitudinal approach to complex relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 719-738, December.
- Daniele Cerrato & Mariacristina Piva, 2007.
"The Internationalization of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: the Effect of Family Management, Human Capital and Foreign Ownership,"
DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE)
dises0748, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Daniele Cerrato & Mariacristina Piva, 2012. "The internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises: the effect of family management, human capital and foreign ownership," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 617-644, November.
- Alfredo D’Angelo, 2012. "Innovation and export performance: a study of Italian high-tech SMEs," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 393-423, August.
- Vachani, Sushil, 2005. "Problems of foreign subsidiaries of SMEs compared with large companies," International Business Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-439, August.
- Mark Dodgson, 2009. "Asia’s national innovation systems: Institutional adaptability and rigidity in the face of global innovation challenges," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 589-609, September.
- Coviello, Nicole E. & Jones, Marian V., 2004. "Methodological issues in international entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 485-508, July.
- Zulima Fernández & María J.Nieto, 2002. "International Involvement Of Smes: The Impact Of Ownership," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb025821, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.