The importance of focus to market entrants: A study of microbrewery performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 16 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Siegel, Robin & Siegel, Eric & Macmillan, Ian C., 1993. "Characteristics distinguishing high-growth ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 169-180, March.
- Williams, Mary L. & Tsai, Ming-Hone & Day, Diana, 1991. "Intangible assets, entry strategies, and venture success in industrial markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 315-333, September.
- MacMillan, Ian C. & Day, Diana L., 1987. "Corporate ventures into industrial markets: Dynamics of aggressive entry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-39.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1984. "Panel data," Handbook of Econometrics, Elsevier, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1247-1318 Elsevier.
- Hendel, Igal & de Figueiredo, John Neiva, 1997. "Product differentiation and endogenous disutility," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 63-79, November.
- Miller, Alex & Camp, Bill, 1985. "Exploring determinants of success in corporate ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 87-105.
- John R. Hauser & Steven P. Gaskin, 1984. "Application of the “Defender” Consumer Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 327-351.
- McDougall, Patricia P. & Robinson, Richard Jr. & DeNisi, Angelo S., 1992. "Modeling new venture performance: An analysis of new venture strategy, industry structure, and venture origin," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 267-289, July.
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P. & Covin, Teresa Joyce, 1990. "Content and performance of growth-seeking strategies: A comparison of small firms in high- and low technology industries," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 391-412, November.
- McCann, Joseph E., 1991. "Patterns of growth, competitive technology, and financial strategies in young ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 189-208, May.
- Larrañeta, Bárbara & Zahra, Shaker A. & González, José Luis Galán, 2012. "Enriching strategic variety in new ventures through external knowledge," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 401-413.
- Maier, T., 2013. "Selected Aspect of the Microbreweries Boom," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(4), December.
- Parker, Simon C., 2006. "Learning about the unknown: How fast do entrepreneurs adjust their beliefs?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Pal, Rudrajeet & Torstensson, Håkan & Mattila, Heikki, 2014. "Antecedents of organizational resilience in economic crises—an empirical study of Swedish textile and clothing SMEs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 410-428.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.