Contextual influences on the corporate entrepreneurship-performance relationship: A longitudinal analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 10 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Teece, David J., 1986.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- Robert A. Burgelman, 1983. "Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management: Insights from a Process Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1349-1364, December.
- Chaney, Paul K & Devinney, Timothy M & Winer, Russell S, 1991. "The Impact of New Product Introductions on the Market Value of Firms," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(4), pages 573-610, October.
- Miller, Alex & Camp, Bill, 1985. "Exploring determinants of success in corporate ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 87-105.
- MacMillan, Ian C. & Day, Diana L., 1987. "Corporate ventures into industrial markets: Dynamics of aggressive entry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-39.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1993. "Environment, corporate entrepreneurship, and financial performance: A taxonomic approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 319-340, July.
- Edward J. Zajac & Brian R. Golden & Stephen M. Shortell, 1991. "New Organizational Forms for Enhancing Innovation: The Case of Internal Corporate Joint Ventures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 170-184, February.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1991. "Predictors and financial outcomes of corporate entrepreneurship: An exploratory study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 259-285, July.
- Jennings, Daniel F. & Seaman, Samuel L., 1990. "Aggressiveness of response to new business opportunities following deregulation: An empirical study of established financial firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 177-189, May.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.