Product life cycle research: A literature review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 7 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Bertarelli & R. Censolo, 2000. "Preference for Novelty and Price Behaviour," Working Papers 383, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Robert Bennett & Paul Robson, 2003. "Changing Use of External Business Advice and Government Supports by SMEs in the 1990s," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 795-811.
- Gutschelhofer, Alfred & Roberts, Hanno, 1997. "Anglo-Saxon and German life-cycle costing," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 23-44.
- Raphael Suire & Jerome Vicente, 2011. "Clusters for life or life cycles of clusters: from declining to resilient clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa10p56, European Regional Science Association.
- Bauer, Hans H. & Fischer, Marc, 2000. "Product life cycle patterns for pharmaceuticals and their impact on R&D profitability of late mover products," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 703-725, December.
- Purohit, Basant Kumar, . "Leveraging the Integration of Sales Career Cycle with Brand Life Cycle in Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-07-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- J. S. Armstrong & R. Brodie & S. McIntyre, 2005. "Forecasting Methods for Marketing:* Review of Empirical Research," General Economics and Teaching 0502023, EconWPA.
- El Saadany, Ahmed M.A. & Jaber, Mohamad Y., 2011. "A production/remanufacture model with returns' subassemblies managed differently," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 119-126, September.
- Wong, Hiu-Kan & Ellis, Paul D., 2007. "Is market orientation affected by the product life cycle?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-156, June.
- Qin, Ruwen & Nembhard, David A., 2012. "Demand modeling of stochastic product diffusion over the life cycle," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 201-210.
- Basant Kumar Purohit, 2010. "Leveraging the Integration of Sales Career Cycle with Brand Life Cycle in Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers id:2725, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.