A cross-cultural comparison of electronic word-of-mouth and country-of-origin effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 61 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1994. " Country of Origin as a Stereotype: Effects of Consumer Expertise and Attribute Strength on Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 354-65, September.
- Doran, KathleenBrewer, 2002. "Lessons learned in cross-cultural research of Chinese and North American consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 823-829, October.
- Ramasamy, Bala & Goh, K.W. & Yeung, Matthew C.H., 2006. "Is Guanxi (relationship) a bridge to knowledge transfer?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 130-139, January.
- Rosalie Tung, 2005. "Perspectives—New Era, New Realities: Musings on a New Research Agenda… from an Old Timer," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 143-157, June.
- David Godes & Dina Mayzlin, 2004. "Using Online Conversations to Study Word-of-Mouth Communication," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 545-560, June.
- Gruen, Thomas W. & Osmonbekov, Talai & Czaplewski, Andrew J., 2006. "eWOM: The impact of customer-to-customer online know-how exchange on customer value and loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 449-456, April.
- Ghauri, Pervez & Fang, Tony, 2001. "Negotiating with the Chinese: a socio-cultural analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 303-325, October.
- Norman McGuinness & Nigel Campbell & James Leontiades, 1991. "Selling Machinery to China: Chinese Perceptions of Strategies and Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(2), pages 187-207, June.
- Saeed Samiee, 1994. "Customer Evaluation of Products in a Global Market," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(3), pages 579-604, September.
- Nelson, Michelle R. & Otnes, Cele C., 2005. "Exploring cross-cultural ambivalence: a netnography of intercultural wedding message boards," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 89-95, January.
- Bearden, William O & Etzel, Michael J, 1982. " Reference Group Influence on Product and Brand Purchase Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 183-94, September.
- Harrison, Robert L., 2013. "Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2153-2162.
- Osti, Linda, 2009. "Creating UGC Areas of Official Destination Websites: Is there a Recipe for Success? An Insight through Netnographic Research," MPRA Paper 25436, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.
- Wang, Kai-Yu & Ting, I-Hsien & Wu, Hui-Ju, 2013. "Discovering interest groups for marketing in virtual communities: An integrated approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1360-1366.
- Kim, Junyong & Gupta, Pranjal, 2012. "Emotional expressions in online user reviews: How they influence consumers' product evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 985-992.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.