Triple acculturation: The role of African Americans in the consumer acculturation of Kenyan immigrants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 61 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruth, Julie A & Otnes, Cele C & Brunel, Frederic F, 1999. " Gift Receipt and the Reformulation of Interpersonal Relationships," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(4), pages 385-402, March.
- Stayman, Douglas M & Deshpande, Rohit, 1989. " Situational Ethnicity and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 361-71, December.
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- Celsi, Richard L & Rose, Randall L & Leigh, Thomas W, 1993. " An Exploration of High-Risk Leisure Consumption through Skydiving," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(1), pages 1-23, June.
- Mehta, Raj & Belk, Russell W, 1991. " Artifacts, Identity, and Transition: Favorite Possessions of Indians and Indian Immigrants to the United States," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 398-411, March.
- Fortenberry Jr., John L. & McGoldrick, Peter J., 2011. "Receptiveness of Black Americans to outdoor advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 586-593, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.