Two-stage choice process of FDI: Ownership structure and diversification mode
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pau Rabanal, 2001. "Economies of scale, trade barriers and foreign direct investment in Spain," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(1), pages 31-61, January.
- Hennart, J.-F.M.A. & Reddy, S., 1997. "The choice between mergers/acquisitions and joint ventures: the case of Japanese investors in the United States," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-175778, Tilburg University.
- Andersson, Thomas & Svensson, Roger, 1994. " Entry Modes for Direct Investment Determined by the Composition of Firm-Specific Skills," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(4), pages 551-60.
- Mutinelli, Marco & Piscitello, Lucia, 1998. "The entry mode choice of MNEs: an evolutionary approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 491-506, September.
- Brownstone, David & Train, Kenneth, 1998.
"Forecasting new product penetration with flexible substitution patterns,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 109-129, November.
- Brownstone, David & Train, Kenneth, 1999. "Forecasting new product penetration with flexible substitution patterns," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3tb6j874, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brownstone, David & Train, Kenneth, 1999. "Forecasting new product penetration with flexible substitution patterns," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1j6814b3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- Hongxin Zhao & Yadong Luo & Taewon Suh, 2004. "Transaction cost determinants and ownership-based entry mode choice: a meta-analytical review," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(6), pages 524-544, November.
- Kumar, V. & Subramanian, Velavan, 1997. "A contingency framework for the mode of entry decision," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Gatignon, Hubert & Anderson, Erin, 1988. "The Multinational Corporation's Degree of Control over Foreign Subsidiaries: An Empirical Test of a Transaction Cost Explanation," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 305-36, Fall.
- Yigang Pan & David K Tse, 2000. "The Hierarchical Model of Market Entry Modes," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(4), pages 535-554, December.
- Jean-François Hennart & Young-Ryeol Park, 1993.
"Greenfield vs. Acquisition: The Strategy of Japanese Investors in the United States,"
INFORMS, vol. 39(9), pages 1054-1070, September.
- Hennart, J.-F. & Park, Y.R., 1993. "Greenfield vs. Acquisition : the strategy of Japanes investors in the United states," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-174430, Tilburg University.
- López-Duarte, Cristina & Vidal-Suárez, Marta M., 2010. "External uncertainty and entry mode choice: Cultural distance, political risk and language diversity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 575-588, December.
- Andrei Panibratov & Alexander Abramkov, 2012. "Joint Venture Strategy For Emerging Economy: Evidence From Russian Energy Sector," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.