Personality determinants of online shopping: Explaining online purchase intentions using a hierarchical approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Mandel, Naomi & Johnson, Eric J, 2002. " When Web Pages Influence Choice: Effects of Visual Primes on Experts and Novices," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 235-45, September.
- Senecal, Sylvain & Kalczynski, Pawel J. & Nantel, Jacques, 2005. "Consumers' decision-making process and their online shopping behavior: a clickstream analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1599-1608, November.
- Teo, Thompson S.H. & Yu, Yuanyou, 2005. "Online buying behavior: a transaction cost economics perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 451-465, October.
- Smith, Rachel & Deitz, George & Royne, Marla B. & Hansen, John D. & Grünhagen, Marko & Witte, Carl, 2013. "Cross-cultural examination of online shopping behavior: A comparison of Norway, Germany, and the United States," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 328-335.
- Hill, William W. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "A model of adolescents' online consumer self-efficacy (OCSE)," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1025-1033, October.
- Breazeale, Michael & Lueg, Jason E., 2011. "Retail shopping typology of American teens," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 565-571, June.
- Benjamin Volland, 2013. "Conscientious consumers? Preferences, personality and expenditure in the UK," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Mowen, John C. & Fang, Xiang & Scott, Kristin, 2009. "A hierarchical model approach for identifying the trait antecedents of general gambling propensity and of four gambling-related genres," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1262-1268, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.