Positioning countries on personality dimensions: Scale development and implications for country marketing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin S Roth & Jean B Romeo, 1992. "Matching Product Category and Country Image Perceptions: A Framework for Managing Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(3), pages 477-497, September.
- Martin, Ingrid M. & Eroglu, Sevgin, 1993. "Measuring a multi-dimensional construct: Country image," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 191-210, November.
- Pappu, Ravi & Quester, Pascale, 2010. "Country equity: Conceptualization and empirical evidence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 276-291, June.
- Pierre Valette-Florence & Rita Valette-Florence, 2012. "A new affinity measure based on the personality of brands and newspapers/magazine brands: a French Perspective," Post-Print halshs-00849796, HAL.
- Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2009. "Advancing the country image construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 726-740, July.
- Nataša Slak Valek & Tai-Chi Wu, 2013. "Tourism Expenditures of Taiwanese and Slovenes: A Comparative Analysis," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(1), pages 21-35.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.