Positioning countries on personality dimensions: Scale development and implications for country marketing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin S Roth & Jean B Romeo, 1992. "Matching Product Category and Country Image Perceptions: A Framework for Managing Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(3), pages 477-497, September.
- Martin, Ingrid M. & Eroglu, Sevgin, 1993. "Measuring a multi-dimensional construct: Country image," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 191-210, November.
- Nataša Slak Valek & Tai-Chi Wu, 2013. "Tourism Expenditures of Taiwanese and Slovenes: A Comparative Analysis," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(1), pages 21-35.
- Valette-Florence, Rita & De Barnier, Virginie, 2013. "Towards a micro conception of brand personality: An application for print media brands in a French context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 897-903.
- Pappu, Ravi & Quester, Pascale, 2010. "Country equity: Conceptualization and empirical evidence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 276-291, June.
- Rojas-Méndez, José I. & Murphy, Steven A. & Papadopoulos, Nicolas, 2013. "The U.S. brand personality: A Sino perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1028-1034.
- Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2009. "Advancing the country image construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 726-740, July.
- Pierre Valette-Florence & Rita Valette-Florence, 2012. "A new affinity measure based on the personality of brands and newspapers/magazine brands: a French Perspective," Post-Print halshs-00849796, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.