The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P., 2002. "Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 451-465, June.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R. & Griffin, Abbie, 1994. "Integrating R&D and marketing : a review and analysis of the literature," Working papers #112-94. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Shantanu Dutta & Om Narasimhan & Surendra Rajiv, 1999. "Success in High-Technology Markets: Is Marketing Capability Critical?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 547-568.
- John Fahy & Graham Hooley & Tony Cox & Jozsef Beracs & Krzysztof Fonfara & Boris Snoj, 2000. "The Development and Impact of Marketing Capabilities in Central Europe," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Ross, William Jr. & Dalsace, Frederic & Anderson, Erin, 2005. "Should you set up your own sales force or should you outsource it? Pitfalls in the standard analysis," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 23-36.
- Kahn, Kenneth B. & Mentzer, John T., 1998. "Marketing's Integration with Other Departments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 53-62, May.
- Rehme, Sarina & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Marketing and sales: Successful peacekeeping," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2011-11, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Blocker, Christopher P., 2011. "Modeling customer value perceptions in cross-cultural business markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 533-540, May.
- Harrison, Robert L., 2013. "Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2153-2162.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.