The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shantanu Dutta & Om Narasimhan & Surendra Rajiv, 1999. "Success in High-Technology Markets: Is Marketing Capability Critical?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 547-568.
- Kahn, Kenneth B. & Mentzer, John T., 1998. "Marketing's Integration with Other Departments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 53-62, May.
- Ross, William Jr. & Dalsace, Frederic & Anderson, Erin, 2005. "Should you set up your own sales force or should you outsource it? Pitfalls in the standard analysis," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 23-36.
- Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P., 2002. "Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 451-465, June.
- John Fahy & Graham Hooley & Tony Cox & Jozsef Beracs & Krzysztof Fonfara & Boris Snoj, 2000. "The Development and Impact of Marketing Capabilities in Central Europe," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R. & Griffin, Abbie, 1994. "Integrating R&D and marketing : a review and analysis of the literature," Working papers #112-94. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Harrison, Robert L., 2013. "Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2153-2162.
- Blocker, Christopher P., 2011. "Modeling customer value perceptions in cross-cultural business markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 533-540, May.
- Rehme, Sarina & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Marketing and sales: Successful peacekeeping," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2011-11, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.