Internal-market orientation and its measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- Conduit, Jodie & Mavondo, Felix T., 2001. "How critical is internal customer orientation to market orientation?1," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 11-24, January.
- Lings, Ian N., 2004. "Internal market orientation: Construct and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 405-413, April.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Homburg, Christian & Rudolph, Bettina, 2001. "Customer satisfaction in industrial markets: dimensional and multiple role issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 15-33, April.
- George, William R., 1990. "Internal marketing and organizational behavior: A partnership in developing customer-conscious employees at every level," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 63-70, January.
- Sasser, W. Earl & Arbeit, Stephen P., 1976. "Selling jobs in the service sector," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 61-65, June.
- Pitt, Leyland F. & Foreman, Susan K., 1999. "Internal Marketing Role in Organizations: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Dr. Jernej Belak & Dr. Borut Milfelner, 2011. "MER Model of Integral Management: Culture as Enterprise’s Key Success Factor," Proceedings- 9th International Conference on Mangement, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2011), Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Junfeng Zhang, 2010. "Employee Orientation and Performance: An Exploration of the Mediating Role of Customer Orientation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 111-121, February.
- Gonzalez-Benito, Oscar & Gonzalez-Benito, Javier, 2008. "Implications of market orientation on the environmental transformation of industrial firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 752-762, February.
- Antonio Carrizo Moreira & Pedro Miguel Silva, 2013. "Market orientation, innovation and organizational commitment in industrial firms," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 25(2), pages 123-142.
- Fu, Yan-Kai, 2013. "The influence of internal marketing by airlines on customer-oriented behavior: A test of the mediating effect of emotional labor," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 49-57.
- Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Abston, Kristie A., 2008. "The role of customer contact employees as external customers: A conceptual framework for marketing strategy and future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 959-967, September.
- repec:iis:dispap:iiisdp402 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.