Family business structure and succession: Critical topics in Latin American experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenyi Chu, 2009. "The influence of family ownership on SME performance: evidence from public firms in Taiwan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 353-373, October.
- Mattias Nordqvist & Karl Wennberg & Massimo Bau’ & Karin Hellerstedt, 2013. "An entrepreneurial process perspective on succession in family firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 1087-1122, May.
- Ferda Erdem & Gözde Gül Baser, 2010. "Family and business values of regional family firms: a qualitative research," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 47-64, April.
- Hearn, Bruce, 2011. "The performance and the effects of family control in North African IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 140-151, June.
- Brenes, Esteban R. & Madrigal, Kryssia & Requena, Bernardo, 2011. "Corporate governance and family business performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 280-285, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.