Social capital, customer service orientation and creativity in retail stores
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (2006)
Issue (Month): 12 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paulus, Paul B. & Yang, Huei-Chuan, 2000. "Idea Generation in Groups: A Basis for Creativity in Organizations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 76-87, May.
- Kumar, Nirmalya & Scheer, Lisa & Kotler, Philip, 2000. "From market driven to market driving," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-142, April.
- Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C., 1997. "Global organizational learning capacity in purchasing: Construct and measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 97-111, October.
- Ellinger, Alexander E. & Musgrove, Carolyn (Casey) Findley & Ellinger, Andrea D. & Bachrach, Daniel G. & Elmadağ Baş, Ayşe Banu & Wang, Yu-Lin, 2013. "Influences of organizational investments in social capital on service employee commitment and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1124-1133.
- Chuang, Chih-Hsun & Chen, Shyh-jer & Chuang, Ching-Wen, 2013. "Human resource management practices and organizational social capital: The role of industrial characteristics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 678-687.
- Wang, Jing & Hu, Michael Y. & Shanker, Murali, 2012. "Human agency, social networks, and FOSS project success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 977-984.
- Lee, Ruby P. & Naylor, Gillian & Chen, Qimei, 2011. "Linking customer resources to firm success: The role of marketing program implementation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 394-400, April.
- Ellinger, Alexander E. & Bas, Ayse Banu Elmadag & Ellinger, Andrea D. & Wang, Yu-Lin & Bachrach, Daniel G., 2011. "Measurement of organizational investments in social capital: The service employee perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 572-578, June.
- Rego, Arménio & Sousa, Filipa & Marques, Carla & Pina e Cunha, Miguel, 2014. "Hope and positive affect mediating the authentic leadership and creativity relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 200-210.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.