Location strategies of broad-line retailers: an empirical investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlson, John A & Gieseke, Robert J, 1983. " Price Search in a Product Market," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 357-65, March.
- Andrew W. Franklin, 2001. "The impact of Wal-Mart supercenters on supermarket concentration in U.S. metropolitan areas," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 105-114.
- Kumar, V. & Karande, Kiran, 2000. "The Effect of Retail Store Environment on Retailer Performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 167-181, August.
- Marmorstein, Howard & Grewal, Dhruv & Fishe, Raymond P H, 1992. " The Value of Time Spent in Price-Comparison Shopping: Survey and Experimental Evidence," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 52-61, June.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213.
- Cheng-Ru Wu & Chin-Tsai Lin & Huang-Chu Chen, 2009. "Integrated environmental assessment of the location selection with fuzzy analytical network process," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 351-380, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.