Cognitive and affective trust in service relationships
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alford, Bruce L. & Sherrell, Daniel L., 1996. "The role of affect in consumer satisfaction judgments of credence-based services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 71-84, September.
- Edell, Julie A & Burke, Marian Chapman, 1987. " The Power of Feelings in Understanding Advertising Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 421-33, December.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Longinos Marin & Salvador Ruiz, 2007. "â€œI Need You Too!â€\x9D Corporate Identity Attractiveness for Consumers and The Role of Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 245-260, March.
- Walker, Matthew & Heere, Bob, 2011. "Consumer Attitudes toward Responsible Entities in Sport (CARES): Scale development and model testing," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 153-166, May.
- Olsen, Robert A., 2008. "Trust as risk and the foundation of investment value," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2189-2200, December.
- Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Nainar, S.M. Khalid & Shehata, Mohamed, 2010.
"Trust and reciprocity with transparency and repeated interactions,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 241-247, March.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & S.M.Khalid Nainar & Mohamed Shehata, 2009. "Trust and Reciprocity with Transparency and Repeated Interactions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-03, McMaster University.
- Robert A. Olsen, 2010. "Toward a theory of behavioral finance: implications from the natural sciences," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 100-128, October.
- Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Culture and age as moderators in the corporate reputation and loyalty relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 966-972, September.
- Gordon Liu & Catherine Liston-Heyes & Wai-Wai Ko, 2010. "Employee Participation in Cause-Related Marketing Strategies: A Study of Management Perceptions from British Consumer Service Industries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 195-210, March.
- Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Dolen, Willemijn M. van & Ruyter, Ko de, 2009. "A dual-sequence framework for B2C relationship formation: moderating effects of employee communication style in online group chat," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-23008, Maastricht University.
- Nora Lado & Fabrizio Cesaroni & Alberto Maydeu Olivares & Han Chiang Ho, 2011. "Understanding the role of attitude components in co-branding: an application to high-tech, luxury co-branded products," Business Economics Working Papers id-11-01, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial "Carmen Vidal Ballester".
- Claudio Aqueveque & Catherine Encina, 2010. "Corporate Behavior, Social Cynicism, and Their Effect on Individuals’ Perceptions of the Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 311-324, February.
- Wu, Jyh-Jeng & Chen, Ying-Hueih & Chung, Yu-Shuo, 2010. "Trust factors influencing virtual community members: A study of transaction communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1025-1032, September.
- Simona-Mihaela TRIF, 2012. "Antecedents and consequences of relationship quality. A case study of banking sector in Romania," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 253â271.
- Longinos Marin & Salvador Ruiz & Alicia Rubio, 2009. "The Role of Identity Salience in the Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Consumer Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 65-78, January.
- Mojgan Bahrami Samani Author_Email: Samani_518@yahoo.com.sg & Ali Attafar & Naser Khani Khouzani, 2011. "A Conceptual Model For Iran’S Car Industry Customers’ Loyalty," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-184, Conference Master Resources.
- Lui, Steven S. & Ngo, Hang-yue & Hon, Alice H.Y., 2006. "Coercive strategy in interfirm cooperation: Mediating roles of interpersonal and interorganizational trust," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 466-474, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.