Cooperation by design: structure and cooperation in interorganizational networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dant, Rajiv P. & Gundlach, Gregory T., 1999. "The challenge of autonomy and dependence in franchised channels of distribution," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-67, January.
- Hoffman, Alan N. & Stearns, Timothy M. & Shrader, Charles B., 1990. "Structure, context, and centrality in interorganizational networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 333-347, June.
- Antonello Zanfei, 1994. "Surviving Competition Through Cooperation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 65-76.
- Dickson, Geoff & Arnold, Trevor & Chalip, Laurence, 2005. "League Expansion and Interorganisational Power," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 145-165, September.
- Stephen Chen, 2009. "Corporate Responsibilities in Internet-Enabled Social Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 523-536, December.
- Cheng, Hsiang-Lin, 2010. "Seeking knowledge or gaining legitimacy? Role of social networks on new practice adoption by OEM suppliers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 824-831, August.
- Walter, Jorge & Lechner, Christoph & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2007. "Knowledge transfer between and within alliance partners: Private versus collective benefits of social capital," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 698-710, July.
- Rivera-Santos, Miguel & Rufín, Carlos, 2010. "Global village vs. small town: Understanding networks at the Base of the Pyramid," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 126-139, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.