Exploring cross-cultural ambivalence: a netnography of intercultural wedding message boards
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kozinets, Robert V., 1999. "E-tribalized marketing?: the strategic implications of virtual communities of consumption," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 252-264, June.
- Muniz, Albert M, Jr & O'Guinn, Thomas C, 2001. " Brand Community," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(4), pages 412-32, March.
- Otnes, Cele & Lowrey, Tina M & Shrum, L J, 1997. " Toward an Understanding of Consumer Ambivalence," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 80-93, June.
- Ulun Akturan, 2009. "A Review Of Cyber Ethnographic Research: A Research Technique To Analyze Virtual Consumer Communities," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 23(1+2), pages 1-18.
- Béatrice Parguel & Renaud Lunardo & Jean-Charles Chebat, 2010. "When activism may prove counterproductive: An exploratory study of anti-brand spoof advertising effects in the tobacco industry," Post-Print halshs-00636238, HAL.
- Fuller, Johann & Jawecki, Gregor & Muhlbacher, Hans, 2007. "Innovation creation by online basketball communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 60-71, January.
- Chan, Kimmy Wa & Li, Stella Yiyan, 2010. "Understanding consumer-to-consumer interactions in virtual communities: The salience of reciprocity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1033-1040, September.
- Braunsberger, Karin & Buckler, Brian, 2011. "What motivates consumers to participate in boycotts: Lessons from the ongoing Canadian seafood boycott," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 96-102, January.
- Karanika, Katerina & Hogg, Margaret K., 2013. "Trajectories across the lifespan of possession-self relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 910-916.
- Fong, John & Burton, Suzan, 2008. "A cross-cultural comparison of electronic word-of-mouth and country-of-origin effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 233-242, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.