Balancing exploration and exploitation: The moderating role of competitive intensity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1993. "Environment, corporate entrepreneurship, and financial performance: A taxonomic approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 319-340, July.
- Wu, Jie, 2012. "Technological collaboration in product innovation: The role of market competition and sectoral technological intensity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 489-496.
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Tushman, Michael L., 2013. "Organizational Ambidexterity: Past, Present and Future," Research Papers 2130, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2010. "Organizing for external technology exploitation in diversified firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1245-1253, November.
- Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Sascha, 2013. "Don’t Step Into Your Parent’s Shoes – How Exploitation and Exploration Affect Spin-out Growth," EconStor Preprints 68591, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Azadegan, Arash & Wagner, Stephan M., 2011. "Industrial upgrading, exploitative innovations and explorative innovations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 54-65, March.
- Huang, Jing-Wen & Li, Yong-Hui, 2012. "Slack resources in team learning and project performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 381-388.
- Hsu, Chia-Wen & Lien, Yung-Chih & Chen, Homin, 2013. "International ambidexterity and firm performance in small emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 58-67.
- Neill, Stern & York, Jonathan L., 2012. "The entrepreneurial perceptions of strategy makers: Constructing an exploratory path in the pursuit of radical growth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1003-1009.
- Hammady Ahmed DINE RABEH, 2013. "Firm Resources’ Entanglement Determines ITS Absorptive Capacity: A Review Towards A New Reconceptualization," Working Papers 270, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Ljungquist, Urban, 2012. "New Dimensions Added for Enhanced Core Competence Application," CSIR Working Paper Series 2012/03, Center for Strategic Innovation Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Cui, Victor & Ding, Waverly W. & Yanadori, Yoshio, 2011. "Compensation Structure and the Creation of Exploratory Knowledge in Technology Firms," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4f7671kn, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Hughes, Paul & Morgan, Robert E., 2008. "Fitting strategic resources with product-market strategy: Performance implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 323-331, April.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013. "External vs Internal Determinants of Firm Technology Strategy:Evidence from the Polish Services Sector," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0454, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.