Navigational web atmospherics: Explaining the influence of restrictive navigation cues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2004)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E., 2000. "Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Eroglu, Sevgin A. & Machleit, Karen A. & Davis, Lenita M., 2001. "Atmospheric qualities of online retailing: A conceptual model and implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 177-184, November.
- Clee, Mona A & Wicklund, Robert A, 1980. " Consumer Behavior and Psychological Reactance," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 389-405, March.
- Volle, Pierre & Charfi, Ahmed Anis, 2011. "Valeur perçue et comportements en ligne en état d'immersion: le rôle modérateur de l'implication et de l'expertise," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6813, Paris Dauphine University.
- Pierre Volle & Ahmed Anis Charfi, 2011. "Valeur perçue et comportements en ligne en état d'immersion : le rôle modérateur de l'implication et de l'expertise," Post-Print halshs-00638649, HAL.
- Mazaheri, Ebrahim & Richard, Marie Odile & Laroche, Michel & Ueltschy, Linda C., 2014. "The influence of culture, emotions, intangibility, and atmospheric cues on online behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 253-259.
- Richard, Marie-Odile, 2005. "Modeling the impact of internet atmospherics on surfer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1632-1642, December.
- Bridges, Eileen & Florsheim, Renée, 2008. "Hedonic and utilitarian shopping goals: The online experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 309-314, April.
- Christophe Bezes, 2009. "E-Commerce Website Evaluation: A Critical Review," Working Papers hal-00611008, HAL.
- Gounaris, Spiros & Koritos, Christos & Vassilikopoulou, Katerina, 2010. "Person-place congruency in the Internet Banking context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 943-949, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.