The impact of country-of-origin cues on consumer perceptions of product quality: A binational test of the decomposed country-of-origin construct
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C Min Han & Vern Terpstra, 1988. "Country-Of-Origin Effects for Uni-National and Bi-National Products," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(2), pages 235-255, June.
- Johny K Johansson & Israel D Nebenzahl, 1986. "Multinational Production: Effect on Brand Value," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(3), pages 101-126, September.
- Li, Zhan G. & Murray, L. William & Scott, Don, 2000. "Global Sourcing, Multiple Country-of-Origin Facets, and Consumer Reactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 121-133, February.
- Geert Hofstede, 1983. "The Cultural Relativity of Organizational Practices and Theories," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(2), pages 75-89, June.
- Victor V Cordell, 1992. "Effects of Consumer Preferences for Foreign Sourced Products," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(2), pages 251-269, June.
- Robert A Peterson & Alain J P Jolibert, 1995. "A Meta-Analysis of Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(4), pages 883-900, December.
- Chao, Paul, 1998. "Impact of Country-of-Origin Dimensions on Product Quality and Design Quality Perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-6, May.
- Warren J Bilkey & Erik Nes, 1982. "Country-of-Origin Effects on Product Evaluations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 13(1), pages 89-100, March.
- De Maeyer, Peter & Estelami, Hooman, 2011. "Consumer perceptions of third party product quality ratings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1067-1073, October.
- Sihem Dekhili & Mohamed Akli Achabou, 2014. "How the 'made in' can influence the eco-equality assessment of a product: An experimental study on the case of the European Ecolabel," Working Papers 2014-140, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Wang, Cheng Lu & Li, Dongjin & Barnes, Bradley R. & Ahn, Jongseok, 2012. "Country image, product image and consumer purchase intention: Evidence from an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1041-1051.
- Hamzaoui-Essoussi, Leila & Merunka, Dwight & Bartikowski, Boris, 2011. "Brand origin and country of manufacture influences on brand equity and the moderating role of brand typicality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 973-978, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.