The use of expert judges in scale development: Implications for improving face validity of measures of unobservable constructs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Unger, Lynette S & Kernan, Jerome B, 1983. " On the Meaning of Leisure: An Investigation of Some Determinants of the Subjective Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 381-92, March.
- Bearden, William O & Hardesty, David M & Rose, Randall L, 2001. " Consumer Self-Confidence: Refinements in Conceptualization and Measurement," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 121-34, June.
- Netemeyer, Richard G & Burton, Scot & Lichtenstein, Donald R, 1995. " Trait Aspects of Vanity: Measurement and Relevance to Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 612-26, March.
- Behrman, Douglas N. & Perreault, William Jr., 1982. "Measuring the performance of industrial salespersons," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 355-370, September.
- Martin, Ingrid M. & Eroglu, Sevgin, 1993. "Measuring a multi-dimensional construct: Country image," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 191-210, November.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. " Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-56, March.
- Bearden, William O & Netemeyer, Richard G & Teel, Jesse E, 1989. " Measurement of Consumer Susceptibility to Interpersonal Influence," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(4), pages 473-81, March.
- Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1985. " Measuring the Involvement Construct," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 341-52, December.
- B. Vandecasteele & M. Geuens, 2008. "Motivated Consumer Innovativeness: Concept and Measurement," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/532, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bogomolova, Svetlana & Romaniuk, Jenni, 2009. "Brand defection in a business-to-business financial service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 291-296, March.
- Johnson, Jennifer Wiggins & Rapp, Adam, 2010. "A more comprehensive understanding and measure of customer helping behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 787-792, August.
- Guillard, Valérie, 2009. "La tendance de certains consommateurs à tout garder," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/5480, Université Paris-Dauphine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.