Interorganizational relationships and networks: An overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geyskens, I. & Steenkamp, J.E.B.M. & Scheer, L.K. & Kumar, N., 1996. "The effects of trust and interdependence on relationship commitment: A trans-Atlantic study," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-117462, Tilburg University.
- Smith, Delmonize A. & Lohrke, Franz T., 2008. "Entrepreneurial network development: Trusting in the process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 315-322, April.
- Mara Del Baldo & Selena Aureli, 2012. "Networks’ Contribution To Small-Sized Firms’internationalization," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 2(1), pages 47-66, December.
- Mouzas, Stefanos, 2006. "Efficiency versus effectiveness in business networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1124-1132, October.
- Walter, Jorge & Lechner, Christoph & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2007. "Knowledge transfer between and within alliance partners: Private versus collective benefits of social capital," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 698-710, July.
- Lohrke, Franz T. & Kreiser, Patrick M. & Weaver, K. Mark, 2006. "The influence of current firm performance on future SME alliance formation intentions: A six-country study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 19-27, January.
- Coulibaly, Mantiaba & Sauvée, Loïc, 2009. "The many paths of value creation in brand alliances : Resource combining and governance mechanisms," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3848, Paris Dauphine University.
- Misener, Katie & Doherty, Alison, 2013. "Understanding capacity through the processes and outcomes of interorganizational relationships in nonprofit community sport organizations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 135-147.
- Shalini R. Tiwari & Rajen Gupta, 2012. "Dynamics of Knowledge Integration in a Project Network," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 11(2), pages 143-169, December.
- Öberg, Christina & Huge-Brodin, Maria & Björklund, Maria, 2012. "Applying a network level in environmental impact assessments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 247-255.
- Braulio Perez-Astray & Nuria Calvo-Babio, 2011. "Analysis of the Interface Systems as Mediating Agents in University/Industry Relations. Proposal of the “Relationship Promoter” as a Strategic Role in the R&D Transference," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 55-76.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.