Color and shopping intentions: The intervening effect of price fairness and perceived affect
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R. & University, Louisiana State & Shreveport & Lousiana & Babin, Laurie A., 1998. "Negative Emotions in Marketing Research: Affect or Artifact?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 271-285, July.
- Richard Thaler, 1985.
"Mental Accounting and Consumer Choice,"
INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 199-214.
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R., 1996. "Good and bad shopping vibes: Spending and patronage satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 201-206, March.
- Mick, David Glen, 1996. " Are Studies of Dark Side Variables Confounded by Socially Desirable Responding? The Case of Materialism," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 106-19, September.
- MacInnis, Deborah J & Price, Linda L, 1987. " The Role of Imagery in Information Processing: Review and Extensions," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(4), pages 473-91, March.
- Darden, William R. & Babin, Barry J., 1994. "Exploring the concept of affective quality: Expanding the concept of retail personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 101-109, February.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1997. " Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 127-46, September.
- Massara, Francesco & Liu, Sandra S. & Melara, Robert D., 2010. "Adapting to a retail environment: Modeling consumer-environment interactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 673-681, July.
- Homburg, Christian & Totzek, Dirk & Krämer, Melanie, 2014. "How price complexity takes its toll: The neglected role of a simplicity bias and fairness in price evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1114-1122.
- Michon, Richard & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Turley, L. W., 2005. "Mall atmospherics: the interaction effects of the mall environment on shopping behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 576-583, May.
- Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Deshpande, Rohit & Isen, Alice M., 2007. "Should I stay or should I go? Mood congruity, self-monitoring and retail context preference," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 640-648, June.
- Martin, William C. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E., 2009. "Price fairness perceptions and customer loyalty in a retail context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 588-593, June.
- Yen-Cheng Chen & Tung-Han Yu & Pei-Ling Tsui & Ching-Sung Lee, 2014. "A fuzzy AHP approach to construct international hotel spa atmosphere evaluation model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 645-657, March.
- Gallopel-Morvan, Karine & Gabriel, Patrick & Le Gall-Ely, Marine & Rieunier, Sophie & Urien, Bertrand, 2013. "Plain packaging and public health: The case of tobacco," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 133-136.
- Martin, William C. & Lueg, Jason E., 2013. "Modeling word-of-mouth usage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 801-808.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.