The inflow of foreign direct investment to China: the impact of country-specific factors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- W Chan Kim & Peter Hwang, 1992. "Global Strategy and Multinationals' Entry Mode Choice," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 29-53, March.
- Robert Grosse & Len J Trevino, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: An Analysis by Country of Origin," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(1), pages 139-155, March.
- David K Tse & Yigang Pan & Kevin Y Au, 1997. "How MNCs Choose Entry Modes and Form Alliances: The China Experience," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(4), pages 779-805, December.
- Yigang Pan, 2002. "Equity Ownership in International Joint Ventures: The Impact of Source Country Factors," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(2), pages 375-384, June.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Jeremy C. Stein, 1992.
"Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment: An Imperfect Capital Markets Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
2914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Stein, Jeremy C, 1991. "Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment: An Imperfect Capital Markets Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1191-217, November.
- Stephen B Tallman, 1988. "Home Country Political Risk and Foreign Direct Investment in the United States," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(2), pages 219-234, June.
- Dewenter, Kathryn L, 1995. "Do Exchange Rate Changes Drive Foreign Direct Investment?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(3), pages 405-33, July.
- Cushman, David O, 1985. "Real Exchange Rate Risk, Expectations, and the Level of Direct Investment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 297-308, May.
- Yigang Pan, 1996. "Influences on Foreign Equity Ownership Level in Joint Ventures in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Geert Hofstede, 1994. "Management Scientists Are Human," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 4-13, January.
- Cuyvers, Ludo & Soeng, Reth & Plasmans, Joseph & Van Den Bulcke, Daniel, 2011. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Cambodia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 222-234, June.
- Marcella Alsan & David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2004. "The Effect of Population Health on Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 10596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuyvers L. & Plasmans J. & Soeng R. & Van den Bulcke D., 2008. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Cambodia: Country-Specific Factor Differentials," Working Papers 2008003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.