The effect of relationship dimensions on interpersonal and interorganizational commitment in organizations conducting business between Australia and China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 52 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kim, Keysuk & Frazier, Gary L., 1997. "Measurement of distributor commitment in industrial channels of distribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 139-154, October.
- Desir�e Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(4), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Moody, Patricia E., 1992. "Customer supplier integration: Why being an excellent customer counts," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 52-57.
- Desir�e Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(5), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Pesämaa, Ossi & Örtqvist, Daniel & Hair Jr, Josph F, 2007. "It’s all about Trust and Loyalty: Partner Selection Mechanisms in Tourism Networks," MPRA Paper 8428, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Bianchi, Constanza C. & Saleh, Md. Abu, 2011. "Antecedents of importer relationship performance in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 258-265, March.
- Keeling, Kathleen & Keeling, Debbie & McGoldrick, Peter, 2013. "Retail relationships in a digital age," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 847-855.
- Ramasamy, Bala & Goh, K.W. & Yeung, Matthew C.H., 2006. "Is Guanxi (relationship) a bridge to knowledge transfer?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 130-139, January.
- Pesämaa, Ossi & Hair Jr, Joseph F, 2008. "Cooperative Strategies for Improving the Tourism Industry in Remote Geographic Regions: An Addition to Trust and Commitment Theory with one Key Mediating Construct," MPRA Paper 8794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pesämaa, Ossi, 2007. "Development of relationships in interorganizational networks: studies in the tourism and construction industries," MPRA Paper 8478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.