Strategic decision making in an intuitive vs. technocratic mode: structural and environmental considerations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 52 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Webster, 2004.
"Firms' decisions to innovate and innovation routines,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 733-745.
- Elizabeth Webster, 2003. "Firms' Decisions to Innovate and Innovation Routines," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tim Fry & Kelly Jarvis & Joanne Loundes, 2003. "Industrial Relations Reform at the Enterprise and Workplace," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- William Griffiths & Elizabeth Webster, 2009. "What Governs Firm-Level R&D: Internal or External Factors?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lim, Lewis K.S., 2013. "Mapping competitive prediction capability: Construct conceptualization and performance payoffs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1576-1586.
- Dutta, Dev K. & Thornhill, Stewart, 2008. "The evolution of growth intentions: Toward a cognition-based model," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 307-332, May.
- Rusetski, Alexander, 2014. "Pricing by intuition: Managerial choices with limited information," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1733-1743.
- Rosli Mahmood & Rosni Abdul Wahid, 2012. "Applying Corporate Entrepreneurship To Bank Performance In Malaysia," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 68-82, July.
- Eiadat, Yousef & Kelly, Aidan & Roche, Frank & Eyadat, Hussein, 2008. "Green and competitive? An empirical test of the mediating role of environmental innovation strategy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 131-145, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.