Antecedents and benefits of corporate citizenship: an investigation of French businesses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 51 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bodo B Schlegelmilch & Diana C Robertson, 1995. "The influence of Country and Industry on Ethical Perceptions of Senior Executives in the U.S. and Europe," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(4), pages 859-881, December.
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Shwu-Chuan Chen & Chou-Kang Chiu & Wan-Yu Lee, 2011. "Understanding Purchase Intention During Product-Harm Crises: Moderating Effects of Perceived Corporate Ability and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 455-471, September.
- Ralph Hamann & Paresha Sinha & Farai Kapfudzaruwa & Christoph Schild, 2009. "Business and Human Rights in South Africa: An Analysis of Antecedents of Human Rights Due Diligence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 453-473, August.
- I. Vermeir & W. Verbeke, 2004. "Sustainable Food Consumption: Exploring The Consumer Attitude – Behaviour Gap," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/268, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nambiar, Padmanand Madhavan & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Suh, Dong-Kyun, 2012. "Attitudes of Urban Female Consumers Toward Food Production Practices in the Republic of Korea," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124811, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ruchi K. Tyagi, 2012. "Sustaining by working on the bottom of the pyramid: a case of Jaipur Rugs India on its socially responsible practices," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(1), pages 46-59.
- Cedric Dawkins, 2010. "Beyond Wages and Working Conditions: A Conceptualization of Labor Union Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 129-143, August.
- Ewing, Michael T. & Napoli, Julie, 2005. "Developing and validating a multidimensional nonprofit brand orientation scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 841-853, June.
- Paul Shum & Sharon Yam, 2011. "Ethics and Law: Guiding the Invisible Hand to Correct Corporate Social Responsibility Externalities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(4), pages 549-571, February.
- Arménio Rego & Susana Leal & Miguel Cunha, 2011. "Rethinking the Employees’ Perceptions of Corporate Citizenship Dimensionalization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 207-218, December.
- Jean-Pascal Gond & Jacques Igalens & Valérie Swaen & Assâad El Akremi, 2011. "The Human Resources Contribution to Responsible Leadership: An Exploration of the CSR–HR Interface," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 115-132, January.
- Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen & Wesley Johnston, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility: An Empirical Investigation of U.S. Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 303-323, April.
- Peggy Brønn & Deborah Vidaver-Cohen, 2009. "Corporate Motives for Social Initiative: Legitimacy, Sustainability, or the Bottom Line?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 91-109, April.
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Yuan-Hui Tsai & Sheng-Wuu Joe & Chou-Kang Chiu, 2012. "Modeling the Relationship Among Perceived Corporate Citizenship, Firms’ Attractiveness, and Career Success Expectation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 83-93, January.
- Indu Rao, 2009. "The Behavioral Equivalence of Organizational Culture," Working Papers id:2162, eSocialSciences.
- Hichem DKHILI, 2013. "Does the Environment Responsibility Affect the Management Control System?," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 84-92, June.
- Arménio Rego & Susana Leal & Miguel Cunha & Jorge Faria & Carlos Pinho, 2010. "How the Perceptions of Five Dimensions of Corporate Citizenship and Their Inter-Inconsistencies Predict Affective Commitment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 107-127, June.
- Reimann, Felix & Ehrgott, Matthias & Kaufmann, Lutz & Carter, Craig R., 2012. "Local stakeholders and local legitimacy: MNEs' social strategies in emerging economies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-17.
- Ariane Berthoin Antal & André Sobczak, 2007. "Corporate social responsibility in France: A mix of national traditions and international influences," Post-Print hal-00765278, HAL.
- Cedric Dawkins & John Fraas, 2011. "Erratum to: Beyond Acclamations and Excuses: Environmental Performance, Voluntary Environmental Disclosure and the Role of Visibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 383-397, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.