The Effect of Retail Store Environment on Retailer Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 49 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Loken, Barbara & Ward, James C, 1990. " Alternative Approaches to Understanding the Determinants of Typicality," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 111-26, September.
- Hauser, John R & Wernerfelt, Birger, 1990. " An Evaluation Cost Model of Consideration Sets," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(4), pages 393-408, March.
- Karande, Kiran & Lombard, John R, 2005. "Location strategies of broad-line retailers: an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 687-695, May.
- Mercedes Esteban-Bravo & Jose M. Mugica & Jose M. Vidal-Sanz, 2006. "Do Business Density And Variety Determine Retail Performance?," Business Economics Working Papers wb065817, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Hanna Larsson & Erik âˆšÃ–sberg, 2011. "Not in the Shopping Cart - On the experiential aspects of retail shopping centers," ERSA conference papers ersa10p837, European Regional Science Association.
- Óscar González-Benito & César Bustos-Reyes & Pablo Muñoz-Gallego, 2007. "Isolating the geodemographic characterisation of retail format choice from the effects of spatial convenience," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 45-59, June.
- Mottner, Sandra & Ford, John B., 2005. "Measuring nonprofit marketing strategy performance: the case of museum stores," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 829-840, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.