Shopping Motives for Mail Catalog Shopping
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 45 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fakhraddin Maroofi & Mohammad Nazaripour, 2012. "Factors Affecting Customer Loyalty of Using Internet Banking in Iran," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 53-65, October.
- Girard, Tulay & Dion, Paul, 2010. "Validating the search, experience, and credence product classification framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1079-1087, September.
- Teo, Thompson S.H. & Yu, Yuanyou, 2005. "Online buying behavior: a transaction cost economics perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 451-465, October.
- Rohm, Andrew J. & Swaminathan, Vanitha, 2004. "A typology of online shoppers based on shopping motivations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 748-757, July.
- M. Geuens & D. Vantomme & M. Brengman, 2003. "Developing a typology of airport shoppers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/206, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Griffith, David A. & Weinberger, Marc G., 2005. "Consumer derived utilitarian value and channel utilization in a multi-channel retail context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1643-1651, December.
- Yao, Emery & Fang, Ruolian & Dineen, Brian R. & Yao, Xin, 2009. "Effects of customer feedback level and (in)consistency on new product acceptance in the click-and-mortar context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1281-1288, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.