Shopping Motives for Mail Catalog Shopping
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 45 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yao, Emery & Fang, Ruolian & Dineen, Brian R. & Yao, Xin, 2009. "Effects of customer feedback level and (in)consistency on new product acceptance in the click-and-mortar context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1281-1288, December.
- Girard, Tulay & Dion, Paul, 2010. "Validating the search, experience, and credence product classification framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1079-1087, September.
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Griffith, David A. & Weinberger, Marc G., 2005. "Consumer derived utilitarian value and channel utilization in a multi-channel retail context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1643-1651, December.
- Chiachi Tsan & Hsin-Fu Chen, 2013. "Formation of Brand Evidence in Retail Banks," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- M. Geuens & D. Vantomme & M. Brengman, 2003. "Developing a typology of airport shoppers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/206, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ahlert, Dieter & Evanschitzky, Heiner & Thesing, Miriam, 2006. "Kundentypologie in der Multikanalwelt: Ergebnisse einer Online- und Offline-Befragung," Working Papers 44, Competence Center Internet Economy and Hybrid Systems, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS), University of Münster.
- Fakhraddin Maroofi & Mohammad Nazaripour, 2012. "Factors Affecting Customer Loyalty of Using Internet Banking in Iran," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 53-65, October.
- Rohm, Andrew J. & Swaminathan, Vanitha, 2004. "A typology of online shoppers based on shopping motivations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 748-757, July.
- Kim, Youn-Kyung & Lee, Min-Young & Park, Soo-Hee, 2014. "Shopping value orientation: Conceptualization and measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2884-2890.
- Teo, Thompson S.H. & Yu, Yuanyou, 2005. "Online buying behavior: a transaction cost economics perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 451-465, October.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.