Influence of Environment, Strategy, and Market Orientation on Performance in Small Manufacturing Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 45 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Hernan G. Roxas & Val Lindsay & Nicholas Ashill & Antong Victorio, 2007. "Institutional analysis of strategic choice of micro, small, and medium enterprises : a conceptual framework," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 44(1), pages 151-186, June.
- Raju, P.S. & Lonial, Subhash C. & Crum, Michael D., 2011. "Market orientation in the context of SMEs: A conceptual framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1320-1326.
- Langerak, F. & Hultink, E.J. & Robben, H.R.S., 2000. "The Mediating Effect of NPD-Activities and NPD-Performance on the Relationship between Market Orientation and Organizational Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-50-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Baines, Annette & Langfield-Smith, Kim, 2003. "Antecedents to management accounting change: a structural equation approach," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 675-698.
- Hudson Smith, Mel & Smith, Dave, 2007. "Implementing strategically aligned performance measurement in small firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 393-408, April.
- Tilley, Marcia L. & Tilley, Daniel S. & Yiannaka, Amalia & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Howard, Wayne H. & Weckler, Paul & Cavaletto, Richard & Zohns, Mark & Sitton, Shelly & Blackwell, Cindy & Delahoussaye, , 2008. "Teaching Innovation as Part of an Agribusiness Curriculum," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6153, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Micheels, Eric T. & Gow, Hamish R., 2008. "Market Driven Entrepreneurship: The Convergence of Market Orientation and the Resource Based View," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44276, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Langerak, F., 2002. "What is the Predictive Power of Market Orientation?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-88-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Homburg, Christian & Krohmer, Harley & Workman, John Jr., 2004. "A strategy implementation perspective of market orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1331-1340, December.
- Chen, Chien-Wei & Lien, Nai-Hwa, 2013. "Technological opportunism and firm performance: Moderating contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2218-2225.
- Martino, Fernando & Tregear, Angela, 2001. "Market Orientation In A Sample Of Chilean Agrifood Processing Firms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 4(03).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.