Tourism, Competitiveness, and Societal Prosperity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 44 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crouch, Geoffrey I., 1996. "Demand elasticities in international marketing : A meta-analytical application to tourism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 117-136, June.
- David Flores Ruiz, 2010. "Factores de desarrollo turístico actual y futuro de los Parques Naturales Andaluces de Montaña," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 1, pages 157-185.
- Antonino Mario Oliveri, Anna Maria Parroco, Franco Vaccina, 2012. "Tourist mobility and destination competitiveness," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(2), pages 213-234.
- Agapito, Dora & Valle, PatrÃcia & Mendes, Julio, 2012. "Sensory Marketing and Tourist Experiences," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Francesca Cracolici & Piet Rietveld & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Assessment of Tourist Competitiveness by analysing Destination Efficiency," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-097/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hsien-Tang Tsai & Cheng-Jui Tseng & Shian-Yang Tzeng & Tung-Ju Wu & Jen-der Day, 2012. "The impacts of natural hazards on Taiwanâ€™s tourism industry," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 62(1), pages 83-91, May.
- Dr. Riadh Ben Jelili , Dr. Adel Abdel-Azim Ebrahim, . "Tourism in Arab South Mediterranean Countries: The Competitiveness Challenge," API-Working Paper Series 1006, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Rostek, Katarzyna, 2012. "The reference model of competitiveness factors for SME medical sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2039-2048.
- Alegre, JoaquÃn & Garau, Jaume, 2009. "Tourist satisfaction indices. A critical approach," Investigaciones Regionales, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Ciencia Regional, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Ciencia Regional, issue 14, pages 5-26.
- Ivett Sziva, 2012. "The Role of Destination Management as Cooperative Strategy in the Success of Small Touristic Enterprises," MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22â€“24 November 2012 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management K, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity of Italian Tourist Destinations: A Quantitative Estimation based on Data Envelopment Analysis and the Malmquist Method," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-096/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nuno Crespo & Nádia Simões & José Duarte, 2013. "Competition in tourism arrivals – A multidimensional index of geographical structural similarity," Working Papers Series 2 13-05, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Penz, Elfriede, 2009. "Social distance between residents and international tourists--Implications for international business," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 457-469, October.
- Boopen, Seetanah, 2005. "Transport Capital as a Determinant of Tourism Development: A Time Series Approach," MPRA Paper 25402, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2006.
- Daniel Albalate & GermÃ Bel, 2008. "Tourism and urban transport: Holding demand pressure under supply constraints," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2008-14, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.