Tourism, Competitiveness, and Societal Prosperity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 44 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agapito, Dora & Valle, Patrícia & Mendes, Julio, 2012. "Sensory Marketing and Tourist Experiences," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity of Italian Tourist Destinations: A Quantitative Estimation based on Data Envelopment Analysis and the Malmquist Method," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-096/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- David Flores Ruiz, 2010. "Factores de desarrollo turístico actual y futuro de los Parques Naturales Andaluces de Montaña," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 1, pages 157-185.
- Dr. Riadh Ben Jelili , Dr. Adel Abdel-Azim Ebrahim, . "Tourism in Arab South Mediterranean Countries: The Competitiveness Challenge," API-Working Paper Series 1006, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Rostek, Katarzyna, 2012. "The reference model of competitiveness factors for SME medical sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2039-2048.
- Alegre, Joaquín & Garau, Jaume, 2009. "Tourist satisfaction indices. A critical approach," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 14, pages 5-26.
- Boopen, Seetanah, 2005. "Transport Capital as a Determinant of Tourism Development: A Time Series Approach," MPRA Paper 25402, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2006.
- Antonino Mario Oliveri, Anna Maria Parroco, Franco Vaccina, 2012. "Tourist mobility and destination competitiveness," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(2), pages 213-234.
- Nuno Crespo & Nádia Simões & José Duarte, 2013. "Competition in tourism arrivals – A multidimensional index of geographical structural similarity," Working Papers Series 2 13-05, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel, 2008. "Tourism and urban transport: Holding demand pressure under supply constraints," Working Papers XREAP2008-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2008.
- Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Penz, Elfriede, 2009. "Social distance between residents and international tourists--Implications for international business," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 457-469, October.
- Francesca Cracolici & Piet Rietveld & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Assessment of Tourist Competitiveness by analysing Destination Efficiency," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-097/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.