An Empirical Investigation of the Linkages among Relationalism, Environmental Uncertainty, and Bureaucratization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 43 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Esra F Gencturk & Preet S Aulakh, 1995. "The Use of Process and Output Controls in Foreign Markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(4), pages 755-786, December.
- Calder, Bobby J & Phillips, Lynn W & Tybout, Alice M, 1982. " The Concept of External Validity," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(3), pages 240-44, December.
- Lynch, John G, Jr, 1983. " The Role of External Validity in Theoretical Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(1), pages 109-11, June.
- Young, Joyce A. & Gilbert, Faye W. & McIntyre, Faye S., 1996. "An investigation of relationalism across a range of marketing relationships and alliances," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 139-151, February.
- Lynch, John G, Jr, 1982. " On the External Validity of Experiments in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(3), pages 225-39, December.
- Calder, Bobby J & Philips, Lynn W & Tybout, Alice M, 1983. " Beyond External Validity," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(1), pages 112-24, June.
- Calder, Bobby J & Phillips, Lynn W & Tybout, Alice M, 1981. " Designing Research for Application," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(2), pages 197-207, September.
- Albert Plugge & Jacques Brook, 2011. "Examining the Implications of Organizational Structure Changes from a Transaction Cost Perspective: a Longitudinal Study of an Outsourcing Vendor," Working Papers 2011/12, Maastricht School of Management.
- Koufteros, Xenophon A. & Nahm, Abraham Y. & Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Lai, Kee-hung, 2007. "An empirical assessment of a nomological network of organizational design constructs: From culture to structure to pull production to performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 468-492, April.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Sezen, Bulent & Kabadayi, Ebru Tumer, 2004. "Supplier fairness as a mediating factor in the supplier performance-reseller satisfaction relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 854-863, August.
- Helm, Roland & Gritsch, Stephanie, 2014. "Examining the influence of uncertainty on marketing mix strategy elements in emerging business to business export-markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 418-428.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.