The Moderating Effect of Salesperson Reward Orientation on the Relative Effectiveness of Alternative Compensation Plans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 43 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Calder, Bobby J & Phillips, Lynn W & Tybout, Alice M, 1981. " Designing Research for Application," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(2), pages 197-207, September.
- Ram C. Rao, 1990. "Compensating Heterogeneous Salesforces: Some Explicit Solutions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 319-341.
- Churchill, Gilbert Jr. & Ford, Neil M. & Walker, Orville Jr., 1979. "Personal characteristics of salespeople and the attractiveness of alternative rewards," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 25-50.
- Ford, Neil M. & Churchill, Gilbert Jr. & Walker, Orville Jr., 1985. "Differences in the attractiveness of alternative rewards among industrial salespeople: Additional evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 123-138, April.
- Erez, Miriam & Gopher, Daniel & Arzi, Nira, 1990. "Effects of goal difficulty, self-set goals, and monetary rewards on dual task performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 247-269, December.
- Babin, Barry J. & Griffin, Mitch & Boles, James S., 2004. "Buyer reactions to ethical beliefs in the retail environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1155-1163, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.