Marketing's Integration with Other Departments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milorad M. Novicevic & M. Ronald Buckley & Michael G. Harvey, 2000. "The Changing Role of Managers within the Supply Chain Networks: Theory and Practical Implications," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 15(2), pages 33-42.
- Kahn, Kenneth B. & Reizenstein, Richard C. & Rentz, Joseph O., 2004. "Sales-distribution interfunctional climate and relationship effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1085-1091, October.
- Guenzi, Paolo & Troilo, Gabriele, 2007. "The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 98-107, February.
- Jayaram, Jayanth & Tan, Keah-Choon, 2010. "Supply chain integration with third-party logistics providers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 262-271, June.
- Wong, Chee Yew & Boon-itt, Sakun, 2008. "The influence of institutional norms and environmental uncertainty on supply chain integration in the Thai automotive industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 400-410, October.
- Wuttke, David A. & Blome, Constantin & Henke, Michael, 2013. "Focusing the financial flow of supply chains: An empirical investigation of financial supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 773-789.
- Harvey, Michael G. & Richey, R. Glenn, 2001. "Global supply chain management: The selection of globally competent managers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 105-128.
- Park, Hyun-Soo & Auh, Seigyoung & Maher, Amro A. & Singhapakdi, Anusorn, 2012. "Marketing's accountability and internal legitimacy: Implications for firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1576-1582.
- de Chernatony, Leslie & Cottam (née Drury), Susan, 2009. "Interacting contributions of different departments to brand success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 297-304, March.
- Yew Wong, Chee & Karia, Noorliza, 2010. "Explaining the competitive advantage of logistics service providers: A resource-based view approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 51-67, November.
- Rehme, Sarina & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Marketing and sales: Successful peacekeeping," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2011-11, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P., 2002. "Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 451-465, June.
- Lynch, J. & Mason, R.J. & Beresford, A.K.C. & Found, P.A., 2012. "An examination of the role for Business Orientation in an uncertain business environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 145-156.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.