Adoption of a service innovation in the business market: An empirical test of supply-side variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 41 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nooteboom, B., 1989. "Diffusion, uncertainty and firm size," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-373061, Tilburg University.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853, October.
- Stoneman, P & Ireland, N J, 1983. "The Role of Supply Factors in the Diffusion of New Process Technology," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369a), pages 66-78, Supplemen.
- Thakur, Ramendra & Hale, Dena, 2013. "Service innovation: A comparative study of U.S. and Indian service firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1108-1123.
- Cho, Yoon C., 2011. "Analyzing online customer dissatisfaction toward perishable goods," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1245-1250.
- Arnoud Muizer & Richard Kerste, 2002. "Effective knowledge transfer to SMEs," Scales Research Reports B200202, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Hoffmann, Antje & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2005. "Service provider - customer interactions: Key to success of innovative services," Working Papers 30, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Lucia-Palacios, Laura & Bordonaba-Juste, Victoria & Polo-Redondo, Yolanda & Grünhagen, Marko, 2014. "Technological opportunism effects on IT adoption, intra-firm diffusion and performance: Evidence from the U.S. and Spain," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1178-1188.
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- Traore, Namatie & Rose, Antoine, 2003. "Determinants of biotechnology utilization by the Canadian industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1719-1735, December.
- van Everdingen, Y.M. & Wierenga, B., 2001. "Intra-Firm Adoption Decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-21-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.