Influence of Deontological and Teleological Factors on Research Ethics Evaluations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 39 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skinner, Steven J. & Dubinsky, Alan J. & Ferrell, O. C., 1988. "Organizational dimensions of marketing-research ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 209-223, May.
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Loken, Barbara, 1989. "Analyzing ethical decision making in marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 83-107, September.
- Kanika Bhal & Nivedita Leekha, 2008. "Exploring Cognitive Moral Logics Using Grounded Theory: The Case of Software Piracy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 635-646, September.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Lee, Dong-Jin, 2010. "Is small business better than big business for marketing managers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 418-423, April.
- John Sparks & Yue Pan, 2010. "Ethical Judgments in Business Ethics Research: Definition, and Research Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 405-418, February.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.