Visitor and exhibitor interaction at industrial trade fairs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2011.
"Industrial districts as open learning systems: combining emergent and deliberate knowledge structures,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0141, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia R. Sedita, 2012. "Industrial Districts as Open Learning Systems: Combining Emergent and Deliberate Knowledge Structures," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 165-184, April.
- Santucci, Fabio M. & Callieris, Roberta & Debs, Philippe, 2011. "International Fairs in the Modern Food Systems," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(4).
- Wilkinson, Timothy & Brouthers, Lance Eliot, 2006. "Trade promotion and SME export performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 233-252, June.
- Borghini, Stefania & Golfetto, Francesca & Rinallo, Diego, 2006. "Ongoing search among industrial buyers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1151-1159, October.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Samiee, Saeed, 2002. "Marketing strategy determinants of export performance: a meta-analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 51-67, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.