Consumer responses to service failures: Influence of procedural and interactional fairness perceptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 25 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Passos, Gisèle, 2013. "La vengeance du consommateur insatisfait sur Internet et l'effet sur les attitudes des autres consommateurs," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/11827 edited by Le Nagard, Emmanuelle, September.
- Webster, Cynthia & Sundaram, D. S., 1998. "Service consumption criticality in failure recovery," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 153-159, February.
- Holger Roschk & Susanne Kaiser, 2013. "The nature of an apology: An experimental study on how to apologize after a service failure," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 293-309, September.
- Dheeraj Sharma & Shaheen Borna & James Stearns, 2009. "An Investigation of the Effects of Corporate Ethical Values on Employee Commitment and Performance: Examining the Moderating Role of Perceived Fairness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 251-260, October.
- Vikas Gautam, 2011. "Investigating the Moderating Role of Corporate Image in the Relationship between Perceived Justice and Recovery Satisfaction: Evidence from Indian Aviation Industry," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 1(4), pages 74-85.
- Lars Meyer-Waarden & William Sabadie, 2012. "Quelles dimensions de la théorie de la justice privilégier pour satisfaire les réclamants : le rôle de la qualité de la relation?," Post-Print halshs-00685291, HAL.
- Yves Fassin, 2012. "Stakeholder Management, Reciprocity and Stakeholder Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 83-96, August.
- Sparks, Beverley A. & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2001. "Justice strategy options for increased customer satisfaction in a services recovery setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 209-218, December.
- Kaltcheva, Velitchka D. & Parasuraman, A., 2009. "Personality-Relatedness and Reciprocity framework for analyzing retailer-consumer interactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 601-608, June.
- Iacob Cătoiu & Diana Maria Vrânceanu & Alina Filip, 2010. "Setting Fair Prices – Fundamental Principle Of Sustainable Marketing," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 115-128, February.
- Mattila, Anna S. & Cho, Wonae & Ro, Heejung (Cheyenne), 2011. "The role of self-service technologies in restoring justice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 348-355, April.
- Hubert Chan & E. Ngai, 2010. "What Makes Customers Discontent with Service Providers? An Empirical Analysis of Complaint Handling in Information and Communication Technology Services," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 73-110, February.
- Hui, Michael K. & Au, Kevin, 2001. "Justice perceptions of complaint-handling: a cross-cultural comparison between PRC and Canadian customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 161-173, May.
- Alt, Elisabeth & Gelbrich, Katja, 2009. "Beschwerdebehandlung und Nachbeschwerdeverhalten im interkulturellen Kontext," Ilmenauer Schriften zur Betriebswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Ilmenau, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, volume 1, number 12009.
- Sylvie Rolland & Déborah Wallet-Wodka, 2003. "La qualité des sites Web marchands en distribution : proposition d'une échelle de mesure E-Qual," Post-Print halshs-00143037, HAL.
- Katja Gelbrich & Holger Roschk, 2011. "Do complainants appreciate overcompensation? A meta-analysis on the effect of simple compensation vs. overcompensation on post-complaint satisfaction," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 31-47, March.
- Goudarzi, Kiane & Borges, Adilson & Chebat, Jean Charles, 2013. "Should retailers pay to bring customers back? The impact of quick response and coupons on purchase outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 665-669.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.