Consumer responses to service failures: Influence of procedural and interactional fairness perceptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 25 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goudarzi, Kiane & Borges, Adilson & Chebat, Jean Charles, 2013. "Should retailers pay to bring customers back? The impact of quick response and coupons on purchase outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 665-669.
- Alt, Elisabeth & Gelbrich, Katja, 2009. "Beschwerdebehandlung und Nachbeschwerdeverhalten im interkulturellen Kontext," Ilmenauer Schriften zur Betriebswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Ilmenau, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, volume 1, number 12009, December.
- Iacob Cătoiu & Diana Maria Vrânceanu & Alina Filip, 2010. "Setting Fair Prices – Fundamental Principle Of Sustainable Marketing," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 115-128, February.
- Hui, Michael K. & Au, Kevin, 2001. "Justice perceptions of complaint-handling: a cross-cultural comparison between PRC and Canadian customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 161-173, May.
- Mattila, Anna S. & Cho, Wonae & Ro, Heejung (Cheyenne), 2011. "The role of self-service technologies in restoring justice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 348-355, April.
- Dheeraj Sharma & Shaheen Borna & James Stearns, 2009. "An Investigation of the Effects of Corporate Ethical Values on Employee Commitment and Performance: Examining the Moderating Role of Perceived Fairness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 251-260, October.
- Kaltcheva, Velitchka D. & Parasuraman, A., 2009. "Personality-Relatedness and Reciprocity framework for analyzing retailer-consumer interactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 601-608, June.
- Sparks, Beverley A. & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2001. "Justice strategy options for increased customer satisfaction in a services recovery setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 209-218, December.
- Hubert Chan & E. Ngai, 2010. "What Makes Customers Discontent with Service Providers? An Empirical Analysis of Complaint Handling in Information and Communication Technology Services," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 73-110, February.
- Katja Gelbrich & Holger Roschk, 2011. "Do complainants appreciate overcompensation? A meta-analysis on the effect of simple compensation vs. overcompensation on post-complaint satisfaction," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 31-47, March.
- Passos, Gisèle, 2013. "La vengeance du consommateur insatisfait sur Internet et l'effet sur les attitudes des autres consommateurs," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/11827 edited by Le Nagard, Emmanuelle, December.
- Webster, Cynthia & Sundaram, D. S., 1998. "Service consumption criticality in failure recovery," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 153-159, February.
- Vikas Gautam, 2011. "Investigating the Moderating Role of Corporate Image in the Relationship between Perceived Justice and Recovery Satisfaction: Evidence from Indian Aviation Industry," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 1(4), pages 74-85.
- Sylvie Rolland & Déborah Wallet-Wodka, 2003. "La qualité des sites Web marchands en distribution : proposition d'une échelle de mesure E-Qual," Post-Print halshs-00143037, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.