Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 22 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Geertshuis & Otto Krickl, 2013. "Value Judgements and Continuing Education," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 2(1), pages 123-141.
- Pierre Volle & Ahmed Anis Charfi, 2011. "Valeur perçue et comportements en ligne en état d'immersion : le rôle modérateur de l'implication et de l'expertise," Post-Print halshs-00638649, HAL.
- Alan Collins & Chris Hand & Maggie Linnell, 2008. "Analyzing repeat consumption of identical cultural goods: some exploratory evidence from moviegoing," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 187-199, September.
- Neringa Ivanauskiene & Vilte AuruÅ¡keviciene & Vida Skudiene & Sarunas Nedzinskas, 2012. "Customer perceptions of value: case of retail banking," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(1).
- Volle, Pierre & Charfi, Ahmed Anis, . "Valeur perçue et comportements en ligne en état d'immersion: le rôle modérateur de l'implication et de l'expertise," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/6813, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Aîda Mimouni-Chaabane & Pierre Volle, 2010. "Perceived Benefits of Loyalty Programs: Scale Development and Implications for Relational Strategies," Post-Print halshs-00638594, HAL.
- Ledden, Lesley & Kalafatis, Stavros P. & Samouel, Phillip, 2007. "The relationship between personal values and perceived value of education," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 965-974, September.
- Mimouni-Chaabane, Aîda & Volle, Pierre, 2010. "Perceived benefits of loyalty programs: Scale development and implications for relational strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 32-37, January.
- Ruiz, David Martín & Gremler, Dwayne D. & Washburn, Judith H. & Carrión, Gabriel Cepeda, 2008. "Service value revisited: Specifying a higher-order, formative measure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1278-1291, December.
- Zhan, Lingjing & He, Yanqun, 2012. "Understanding luxury consumption in China: Consumer perceptions of best-known brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1452-1460.
- Yoshida, Masayuki & James, Jeffrey D., 2011. "Service quality at sporting events: Is aesthetic quality a missing dimension?," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 13-24, February.
- B. Vandecasteele & M. Geuens, 2008. "Motivated Consumer Innovativeness: Concept and Measurement," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/532, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nawel Hammami-Habib & Yves Negro, 2011. "Les antécédents expérientiels de la valeur perçue d'un canal de distribution : une approche exploratoire de l'attrait des enseignes de la grande distribution alimentaire," Post-Print hal-00690644, HAL.
- FILSER, Marc & ANTEBLIAN, Blandine, 2002. "Actes de la 7ème Journée de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne. Distribution, achat, consommation. Dijon, 13 novembre 2002," LEG - CERMAB / Centre de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne - JournÃ©es de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne JRMB07, LEG - CERMAB, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Allen, Michael W. & Ng, Sik Hung, 1999. "The direct and indirect influences of human values on product ownership," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 5-39, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.