Differentiating between cognitive and sensory innovativeness : Concepts, measurement, and implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 20 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Vandecasteele & M. Geuens, 2008. "Motivated Consumer Innovativeness: Concept and Measurement," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/532, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hoffmann, Stefan & Soyez, Katja, 2010. "A cognitive model to predict domain-specific consumer innovativeness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 778-785, July.
- Salzberger, Thomas & Koller, Monika, 2013. "Towards a new paradigm of measurement in marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1307-1317.
- Pechtl, Hans, 2009. "Anmerkungen zur Operationalisierung und Messung des Konstrukts 'need for cognition'," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 05/2009, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Bartels, Jos & Reinders, Machiel J., 2011. "Consumer innovativeness and its correlates: A propositional inventory for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 601-609, June.
- B. Vandecasteele & M. Geuens, 2009. "Motivated Consumer Innovativeness: Validation and Moderation," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/550, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Richard, Marie-Odile & Chandra, Ramdas, 2005. "A model of consumer web navigational behavior: conceptual development and application," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1019-1029, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.