Portfolio separation for stockholder owned depository financial intermediaries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 9 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lakshmi Balasubramanyan & David D. VanHoose, 2012.
"Bank balance sheet dynamics under a regulatory liquidity-coverage-ratio constraint,"
1209, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Balasubramanyan, Lakshmi & VanHoose, David D., 2013. "Bank balance sheet dynamics under a regulatory liquidity-coverage-ratio constraint," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 53-67.
- Santos, Joao A. C., 1999.
"Bank capital and equity investment regulations,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1095-1120, July.
- Dutkowsky, Donald H. & VanHoose, David D., 2013. "Interest on reserves, unregulated interest on demand deposits, and optimal sweeping," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 192-202.
- Dia, Enzo, 2013. "How do banks respond to shocks? A dynamic model of deposit-taking institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3623-3638.
- William P. Osterberg, 1990. "Bank capital requirements and leverage: a review of the literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 2-12.
- Ben Craig, 1996. "Competing currencies: back to the future?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Oct.
- Swank, Job, 1999. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Short-Term Interest Rate Policies and the Role of Reserve Requirements," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 389-411, May.
- David VanHoose, 2010. "Regulation of Bank Management Compensation," NFI Policy Briefs 2010-PB-06, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.