The industrial organization of post-trade clearing and settlement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jens Tapking & Jing Yang, 2004.
"Horizontal and vertical integration in securities trading and settlement,"
Bank of England working papers
245, Bank of England.
- Tapking, Jens & Yang, Jing, 2006. "Horizontal and Vertical Integration in Securities Trading and Settlement," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 1765-1795, October.
- Tapking, Jens & Yang, Jing, 2004. "Horizontal and vertical integration and securities trading and settlement," Working Paper Series 0387, European Central Bank.
- Devriese, Johan & Mitchell, Janet, 2006. "Liquidity risk in securities settlement," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1807-1834, June.
- Van Cayseele, Patrick & Wuyts, Christophe, 2007. "Cost efficiency in the European securities settlement and depository industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3058-3079, October.
- Martin, Antoine & McAndrews, James, 2010.
"A study of competing designs for a liquidity-saving mechanism,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1818-1826, August.
- Antoine Martin & James McAndrews, 2008. "A study of competing designs for a liquidity-saving mechanism," Staff Reports 336, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marie-Noëlle Calès & Laurent Granier & Nadège Marchand, 2012.
"Competition between clearing houses on the European market,"
1206, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Marie-Noëlle Calès & Laurent Granier & Nadège Marchand, 2012. "Competition between clearing houses on the European market," Working Papers halshs-00690901, HAL.
- Peter Gomber & Peter Rohr & Uwe Schweickert, 2008. "Sports betting as a new asset class—current market organization and options for development," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 169-192, June.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2009. "Why pay? An introduction to payments economics," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Merrouche, Ouarda & Schanz, Jochen, 2010.
"Banks' intraday liquidity management during operational outages: Theory and evidence from the UK payment system,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 314-323, February.
- Merrouche, Ouarda & Schanz, Jochen, 2009. "Banks' intraday liquidity management during operational outages: theory and evidence from the UK payment system," Bank of England working papers 370, Bank of England.
- Mercier, Fabien & Sauer, Stephan, 2013. "Optimal CSD reshaping towards T2S," Working Paper Series 1549, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.