A note on the non-convexity problem in some shopping-time and human-capital models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cysne, Rubens P, 2003.
" Divisia Index, Inflation, and Welfare,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(2), pages 221-38, April.
- Rubens Penha Cysne, 2001. "Divisia Index, Inflation and Welfare," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 020, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gillman M. & Siklos & P.L.Silver & J.L., 1996.
"Money Velocity with Costly Credit,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
515, The University of Melbourne.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992.
"Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mulligan, Casey B & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1993. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 739-73, August.
- Mulligan, C.B. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Papers 651, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Cysne, Rubens P. & Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2005.
"Inflation and income inequality: A shopping-time approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 516-528, December.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha & Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2004. "Inflation and Income Inequality: A Shopping-Time Aproach," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 566, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Caballe, Jordi & Santos, Manuel S, 1993. "On Endogenous Growth with Physical and Human Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1042-67, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Parente, Stephen L & Prescott, Edward C, 1994. "Barriers to Technology Adoption and Development," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(2), pages 298-321, April.
- Gillman, M. & Siklos, P.L. & Silver, J.L., 1997. "Money Velocity with Costly Credit," Working Papers 97-4, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2000. "Inflation and Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 247-274, March.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Supply-Side Economics: An Analytical Review," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 293-316, April.
- V.V. Chari & Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1995. "The growth effects of monetary policy," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 18-32.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2008. "A note on "Inflation and Welfare"," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1984-1987, September.
- Constantin Chilarescu & Ciprian Sipos, 2014. "Solving Macroeconomic Models with Homogenous Technology and Logarithmic Preferences - A Note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 541-550.
- Hiraguchi, Ryoji, 2009. "A note on the closed-form solution to the Lucas-Uzawa model with externality," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1757-1760, October.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha & Turchick, David, 2009. "On the integrability of money-demand functions by the Sidrauski and the shopping-time models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1555-1562, September.
- Hiraguchi, Ryoji, 2009. "A solution to the Lucas-Uzawa model with increasing returns to scale: Note," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 831-834, September.
- Hiraguchi, Ryoji, 2009. "Non-concavity problems in the dynamic macroeconomic models: A note," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 568-572, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.